Sunday, August 9, 2015

GLOBETROTTING IS MY NEPTUNE!


Globetrotting is my Neptune!  I am not superstitious. I do not believe there is potency in dreams and yet just before wakening yesterday morning I dreamt Ron, a good friend, handed me a book of quotations. I opened it randomly and printed across the centre of two pages were four words “Globetrotting is my Neptune!” Even more bizarre is that I remember them! What could they mean?  Is this a “Call me Ishmael” moment just as it was for Herman Melville when he wrote the opening line of Moby Dick?  Who am I kidding?  Can you hear echoes of Carpe Diem, seize the day? I don’t think so. Is it no more than my sub-conscious playing tiddly winks, randomly connecting my synapses, producing a spark of original thought? Perhaps. It seems meaningless. I wonder.

3 comments:

  1. But then again................
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know. I could write a book about all my weird dreams and it would be a scary read!

    ReplyDelete